Product Code : UMA 17
Brand Name : UMA BROTHERS
We offer a unique range of Oxyclozanide that is salicylanilide anthelmintic and is used for the treatment and control of fascioliasis in cattle, sheep and goats. It is formulated in two forms, either as an oral drench containing oxyclozanide only or in combination with levamisole hydrochloride or oxfendazole or as a powder to be incorporated in the feed.
- 10 to 15 mg oxyclozanide/kg bw for cattle.
- 15 mg oxyclozanide/kg bw for sheep and goats.
The application was amended to exclude sheep milk and goat tissues and milk. Oxyclozanide is not used in human medicine.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Others
- Supply Ability
- 5 Ton Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- Fiber drum ,Plastic, Carboys & Barrels.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa